Full Color Motivational Safety Poster 18″ x 24″ Laminated
EASY Do’s and Don’ts to Prevent SLIPS TRIPS FALLS
● wear sturdy shoes with slip-resistant soles and low heels. Lace and tightly tie shoes.
● clean up spills immediately. Spot mop only during rush periods.
● place caution signs when mopping or when floors are wet.
● use any non-slip matting provided for floors and keep mats clean and in place.
● eliminate cluttered or obstructed work areas.
● report to your supervisor any blind corners, problem floor surfaces, or hazardous areas.
● move too quickly or run.
● carry items too tall for you to see over.
● store items on the floor that might be tripped on, especially hot items such as oil.
● wear pants or clothing that are over-sized, baggy, or extended below shoe level causing a potential trip hazard.
● wear leather soles, open toe, platform, high heels, or canvas shoes.
CAUTION WET FLOOR